Apply for a grant
This section provides comprehensive advice on how to apply for a grant. The advice is primarily aimed at grant applicants. Some of the guidance may also be of use to those undertaking projects but are not applying for funding.
In you apply to WMT the charity will consider your application and, if it can be supported, allocate it to one of the funding programmes it manages depending on the nature of the project. Schemes administered by WMT include Centenary Memorials Restoration Fund (Scotland), Grants for War Memorials scheme (England) and War Memorials Trust Grants Scheme (UK).
The following steps are covered:
- Submitting a Grants Pre-application form to start your funding enquiry
- Starting your Application Form
- Finding a contractor
- Finding comparable quotes or tenders following the appropriate process depending on the cost of your project
- Providing the supporting information required in the Application Form
- Avoiding common Application Form mistakes to increase your chance of success
- Submitting your Application Form - deadlines and timeframes
If you have any questions about applying for a grant contact us.